Dec 30, 2012

I once dreamed about....



This post is a WOW post chosen by BlogAdda



I once dreamt of  going to school

Your thought that gals should be kept at home shattered my dreams


I once dreamt of going to college

Your idea of ragging and eve teasing hindered my dreams


I once dreamt of making it big

Your thoughts of getting girls married early broke my dream


I once dreamt of being a faithful wife

Your lust and greed crushed them forever


I once dreamt about giving birth to a gal

Your  desire of a baby boy shattered my dreams


I once dreamt of being a dutiful daughter

Your lusty eyes didn't spare me either.


I once dreamt of being a loving sister

Your false honour killed  my dreams.


I once dreamt of walking out alone.

Your sexual fantasies raped  my dreams.


I once dreamt of being free

Your  insecurities bonded me forever


I  once dreamt of flying high

I once dared to breathe

I once dared to dream

I dared...

I dreamt...
I failed ...





4 comments:

Leave Your Thoughts Here!! It Would be Published After Moderation :)

You may enjoy reading !!!